Saturday 11 March 2017

Rough cut - audience feedback



In general, I recieved positive feedback from my audience. I asked my friends and family to watch the music video and tell me their thoughts, they all mentioned similar aspects of the video which they liked and disliked. I also recieved some written feedback on social media from people who didn't want to be filmed.

The majority of my audience mentioned that they didn't like how the screen cuts to black in between shots at the beginning of the video so myself and my group member will be changing this.

They all understood the narrative ( relationship ending ) however, they recommened that we should add more footage of the female and her boyfriend so it is clearer to understand.

It is extremely vital that our audience give feedback before we submit our final product. Therefore I have decided to continue editing the video and make these necessary changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment