Sunday 12 March 2017

Editing









Whilst I took on the job of sorting through the footage I was able to see what footage we wanted and what we wanted to re-film. I was also responsible for editing the digi-pak and my group member, Jamie-Lee, had the task of editing the video. We split the task of editing the magazine cover as this was the easiest job to do.


Digi-Pak : 





My main role was to create and edit our digipak, I chose to have a pink theme throughout the digipak. The front cover is an image of our artist with clouds in the back, I chose to do this because I wanted her to be shown as lost ( head in the clouds) and due to nature being used heavily within the indie genre I chose to use a picture of a tree from my garden as the background for the album cover.




Magazine advert:



Here I am in the process of reconstructing our magazine advert from scratch, taking into consideration the feedback we received on our previous magazine advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment