Sunday 26 March 2017

Final Filming day

After receiving feedback from members of my target audience, myself and my group member decided to add some new footage into our music video. These shots will be added into our existing rough draft or used in our new music video if we are not able to incorporate the new shots.

This last piece of filming was done over 2 days, the first day I filmed with Nikita, our female actress and on Sunday I filmed the last fire shot by myself.









After receiving feedback from members of my target audience and my teacher we have decided to have the female in our video sing some of the lyrics to break up the narrative and make our video more enjoyable and appealing to watch. The picture on the left was taken during the performance part of the video, I decided to vary the location and have the female sing various parts of the song in different locations, once all the footage is uploaded myself and my group member will be able to sort through what shots should be used in our music video,


Lastly, I filmed the fire scene, in this scene the female is burning the scrap book which has picture of herself and her boyfriend, This shot will be used at the end of the music video and will be used to signify the end of the relationship, this was done so that our audience are able to easily understand our narrative.








No comments:

Post a Comment