Wednesday 2 November 2016

Group meeting

As a group we have been facing some issues with communication and our overall work as a group, today myself and my group members have decided to meet and delegate roles so that we all play an integral role in the planning, filming and editing of our music video. Due to myself and Jamie - Lee shooting the majority of the footage we have given ourselves the roles of director, we will also be responsible for creating the storyboard, shot list and shooting schedules for the footage that we plan to shoot and eventually carrying out the task of editing our video. The two members of my group have been given the role of planning for the digipak as we have our model coming in next week for a test shoot.

After this meeting I will be able to mainly focus on the music video (planning and filming) whilst offering my support and ideas to the rest of my group. Our next task is to plan what we want to shoot and include on our digipak which will be displayed in the next blog post, we need to think about costumes, props and what conventions of the Indie genre we'd like to conform to.

Later this day, we got a brief idea of what we'd like to include in our digipak

- nature (trees, leaves, flowers etc.)
-


However we need to do more research into our genre before making our final decision

No comments:

Post a Comment